The change in your hands, help us to preserve the natural & cultural enviroment
BEST PRACTISES AT COAST & BEACHES
- Avoid to use suitable flying plastic material such as bags, films, etc...
- Don't smoke at the beach. If you do, bring your own portable ashtray and throw the stinguished cigarrette at the grey container.
- Do not step on or alter the sand dunes in the areas where they are present. Dunes perform many functions in nature: they dissipate the energy of the sea, are the habitat of many species, and so on. Do not step on them or use them as a shelter from the wind to sunbathe.
- If you carry a lot of accessories, such as umbrellas, tables and folding chairs, try to install them at a certain distance, so that they do not disturb other bathers.
- Respect the flora and fauna, both on the beach and in the sea. Do not take flora or fauna samples of endemic or protected species.
- Remember that it is forbidden for animals to move around the beach, except in the areas of free access to the Carnage.
- Food is altered from sun exposure; street vending is prohibited and produces waste.
- If you carry a radio, make sure that the volume is not excessive. The beach is usually a pretty busy place and avoiding the noise level is everyone's job.
- If you have children, make sure they play without disturbing other bathers, in adapted or less crowded areas.
- Where shower facilities are available, make good use of them, do not use more water than necessary and avoid using soap.
- A clean beach is not one that is cleaned by mechanical means, this is a dead beach. Collaborate in its cleaning. If you see rubbish on the floor, remove it. You will feel better and so will the beach.
- Respect the accesses to the beach, walk a little further to reach your favorite destination. Your beach will thank you and so will your health.
- Join any environmental awareness movement or activity. Undoubtedly, here you will meet people who will open new paths for you and discover, for example, where the rubbish that reaches the sea comes from.
BEST PRACTISES AT PARKS & GREEN AREAS
- Always respect the flora and fauna.
- Do not deviate from signposted paths or itineraries.
- Eat in picnic areas.
- Do not throw rubbish on the ground and, if possible, take away the rubbish that is generated.
Related links to get more information:
All information you submit will be treated confidentially under the spanish Data Protection Law (LOPD).